Full name: Huiling Zhou
Date of birth: December, 1969
Homeplace: Danfeng county, Shanxi province
Work Unit: Postharvest group, Pomology department, Northwest A&F University
1. 2007-2008: visiting scholar, University of Maryland
2. 2001-2006: Ph.D of Agiculture. College of horticulture, Northwest A&F University.
3. 1989-1993: Bachelor of Agriculture. College of horticulture, Northwest A&F University.
1. 2005- : Associate professor, College of horticulture, Northwest A&F University.
2. 1993-2005: Lectuer, College of horticulture, Northwest A&F University.
Studies on postharvest physiology and storage & fresh-keeping of horticultural products. I presided over Science and Technology Achievement-Spreading Project for Yangling Demonstration Zone, Ph.D Research Startup Foundation of Northwest A&F University, etc. I am presiding over Natural Science Foundation of Shanxi province, Fundamental Research Funds, etc. Also, I am participating in sub-project of China Agriculture Research system.
D. Teaching Experiences
I am charging for courses of Marketing of horticultural product, storage and transportation of horticulture production, and postharves physiology, etc.
E. Academic Achievements
Minor prize for progress in science and technology
I have published over 30 academic papers.