1. General information
First name: Jun
Family name: Liang
Date of birth: Dec. 6, 1963
Place of birth: Xi'an, Shaanxi, P.R. China
Title: Dr. and Professor of food science and fruit quality improvement
Home Institute: College of Horticulture, Northwest Agricultural and Forest University, Yangling, 712100, Shaanxi, P.R. China.
2. Education and working experiences
1982.09-1986.07: Undergraduate study in Department of Chemistry, Northwest University, Xi'an, Shaanxi, BSc.
1986.09-1989.07: Postgraduate study in Department of Chemistry, Northwest University, Xi'an, Shaanxi, MSc.
1989.07-1999.12: Assistant researcher, Shaanxi Pomology research institute.
1997.04-1997.11: Visiting scientist in Food Science group, Agricultural and Agri-Food Research Centre, Canada.
2000.1------: Associate Professor, Professor, Department of Horticulture, Northwest A&F University
2005.9-2010.12: Ph. D study in Department of Food Science and Engineering, Northwest A&F University, Yangling, Shaanxi, Ph. D.
3. Courses given to undergraduate, graduate and Ph. D students
4. Main interests in research
1. Fruit quality improvement;
2. Fruit quality safety;
3. Fruit tree nutrition and fertilizer'
4. Organic apple Production;
5. Main academic activities
4. Study and demonstration of key technology on unpolluted apple production, the 2st Grade Award for Scientific and Technological Progress Granted by Shaanxi Province Government, 2007
3. Study on fruit bagging and supporting technologies in Loess Plateau, the 2st Grade Award for Scientific and Technological Progress Granted by Shaanxi Province Government, 2005;
2. Apple quality fruit science and technology demonstration projects, the 2st Grade Award for Scientific and Technological Progress Granted by Shaanxi Province Government, 2004;
1. Pear base construction and study of high yield and quality of cultivated technologies in Northern Shaanxi, the 2st Grade Award for Scientific and Technological Progress Granted by Shaanxi Province Government, 2003;
14. Liang Jun, Wang Zhirui, Li Huike, Zhao Zhenyang. Study on Residual Dynamic of Fenpropathrin in Apple Orchard Soil, Journal of Agro-Environment Science, 2009,28(9):1942-1947
13. Liang Jun, Zhao Zhenyang, Fan Mintao. Spatial distribution and pollution of mercury and cadmium in Weibei apple orchard soils of Shaanxi Province, Transactions of the CSAE, 2008,24(3)：209－213.
12. Liang Jun, Zhao Zhenyang, Li Haifei. Study on the degradation trends of cyhalothrin in apple fruit, Journal of Fruit Science, 2008，25(5)：661-665
11. Liang Jun, Zhao Zhenyang, Li Haifei. Residual Degradation Behaviors of Chlorpyrifos in Apple, Journal of Agro-Environment Science, 2008，27(6):2461-2466
10. Liang Jun, Li Haifei, Zhao Zhenyang. Determination of cyhalothrin pesticide residue in apple by capillary GC method, Agricultural Research in the Arid Areas, 2008，26(2):49-52，84
9. Liang Jun, Zhao Zhengyang. Monitoring and evaluating of pesticide residues in Shaanxi, Acta Horticulturae Sinica, 2007, 34(5): 1123-1128
8. Liang Jun, Zhao Zhenyang, Lu Yumiao, Chen Xiangdong. Environmental Quality and Evaluation of Apple Production Area in Shaanxi Province, Journal of Agro-Environment Science, 2005，24(6):1208-1211
7. Zhao Zhenyang, Wang Leicui, Liang Jun. unpolluted apple production technique, Northwest A&F University Press, 2005
6. Liang Jun, Zhao Zhenyang, Wang Leicui, Zhang Linsen, Guo Xuejun. Environmental quality evaluation of environmental friendly apple production base of Baishui County, Jour. of Northwest Sci2Tech Univ. of Agri. and For. (Nat. Sci. Ed. ), 2004，32（8）：13-17
5. Liang Jun. Study on the Vitamin E and oil quality grapes seed treated by microwave, Food Science, 2002, 23(12),23-27
4. Liang Jun,Chen Ping, B Dave Oomah, David Godfrey, Giuseppe Mazza. Physic-chemical quality of grape seed oil affected by microwave heating of grapseed, Jour. of Northwest Sci2Tech Univ. of Agri. and For. (Nat. Sci. Ed. ), 2002,30(1):52-56
3. Liang Jun,Chen Ping, B Dave Oomah, David Godfrey, Giuseppe Mazza. Study on the Properties of Raspberry (Rubusidaeus) Seed Oil, Actnta Agriculturae Boreali-Occidentali Sinica, 2002,11(3):104-108
2. Li Bingzhi, Zhang Linsen, Liang Jun, Zhang Jian, Zhan Mo, Qian jun. Bagging cultivation of unpolluted apple, pear and grapes, Shaanxi Science and Technique Press, 2002
1. Fu Ruimin, Zhao Zhenyang, Li Mingzhi, Cai Yuliang, Liang Jun, Lu Yumiao, Zhang Linsen, Gao Hua. Bio-engineering principal and method in agriculture, Shaanxi Science and Technique Press, 2002