1. General information
First name: Guiyang
Family name: An
2. Education and working experiences
1985, BS. Department of Horticulture, Northwest Agricultural College.
2004, MS. Northwest A&F University.
3. Courses given to undergraduate, graduate and Ph. D students
Orchard soil, fertilizer ,water and orchard system
4. Main interests in research
Apple cultivation , physiology and orchard system
1. High-quality virus-free dwarf apple and high yield cultivation technology demonstration and promotion of science and technology, Second Award of Shaanxi Province Scientific and Technological Extension, 2002;
2. Dry dwarf apple cultivation technology research and extension, First Award of Shaanxi Province Scientific and Technological Progress, 1993;
3. Key pollution-free apple production technology integration and industrialization demonstration, First Award of Shaanxi Province Scientific and Technological Progress, 2007.
(1) Apple leaf nutrients in Shaanxi Province Determination of the standard range (Horticultural Technology)
(2) Apple leaf nutrient content of factor analysis (Horticultural Technology)
(3) Shaanxi apple leaf nutrient levels and nutrient requirement of the order of conditions (Fruit Science)
(4) Dry dwarf virus-free apple cultivation techniques (Northwest University)
(5) Apple fruit shape and weight of the Early Stage (China Agricultural Science)
(6) GS series of new apple varieties (strains) of introduced (China Fruit)